Malva Nut / Niranjan Phal / Sterculia Lychnophora is highly beneficial in the condition of acidity and piles. It looks like a beetlenut and is functional as an easy cure. This is recommended during irregular periods as well as heavy bleeding. It can also cure the piles, acidity, menopausal bleeding, irregular PMS, etc. It is rich in calcium, iron, soluble fibre, Vitamin B1, iodine and Vitamin B2. Other than its numerous health benefits, it become a staple food for the diet conscious people. It keeps the users full for quite an extended period of time.
Benefits and uses
- It is a traditional Indian medicine that has significant place in Ayurveda.
- This is utilized to treat several colon disorders.
- It has an anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is rich in antioxidants and is enriched with flavonoids.
- It is known to relieve spastic pain and reduce the mucosal inflammation.
- This is a mild laxative, which can encourage the bowel movements.
- This is needed to treat constipation and can moisten the intestines.
Significant Physical Properties
- This is best for those who are diet conscious.
- It is low in calorie and high in fiber.
- It is useful for making several beauty products such as anti-aging masks, beauty drinks, antioxidant capsules and anti-aging drinks.
- This is utilized to make other types of skincare products such as soaps, face masks, body scrubs, facial cleansers, and body lotions.